Using the Hobby.shop.ro site, login and access to services represents your acceptance of the terms and conditions detailed below.
The user will have permanent access to the Terms and Conditions and can consult them at any time.
In case you do not agree with these conditions, we request you not to use our internet site.
Hobby.shop.ro reserves the right to update and / or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice.
1. Privacy and security of personal data and newsletter communication
Personal data entered with your account creation or launched orders on this site will only be used by our team and will not be shared or sold to third
parties. Creating an account on this site is your agreement that your data be processed and recorded by our team. This data will only be used for delivery
of orders, invoicing and transmission of commercial information from our store
By creating an account on our webstore you agree that your e-mail address will be added to our newsletter recipients. That means you will receive 1-2 newsletters every month with our latest news, promotions and discounts. You can unsubscribe from this service at any given moment by sending us an e-mail at : email@example.com, demanding this.
2. What does a model kit consists of?
You must take note that the model kits sold on hobby.shop.ro DON`T contain paints, glue, paint brushes or any other tools or consumables, these must be bought separately. A model kit contains : the sprues with the parts necessary to build the model, a decal sheet with the markings, instructions manual for building and painting the model and depending on the producing brand it can contain photo etch frets, metal parts, transparent parts, etc.
All the model kits sold on hobby.shop.ro are not built! You have to build and paint them, unless it says otherwise in the product description.
The information published on the site belongs to Hobby.shop.ro, therefore this information may not be redistributed, published, copied or transmitted by
any method or medium without prior written consent of the site owner - SC B & A HOBBY SHOP SRL.
Failure to comply with these conditions shall be punished according to the copyright laws of Romania, on copyright infringement.
All products sold by hobby.shop.ro are accompanied by an invoice. These benefit of warranty under Law no. 449/2003, only accompanied by invoice.
To qualify for the warranty, please:
- Let us know within 48 hours from receipt of your order through any medium - telephone, email, text, if there is any non-compliance of the product
- If the parcel shows visible signs of damage at the time it is handed to you by the courier, please refuse the delivery and inform us (preferably the same
- All products subject to warranty claim are to be returned on the customer's expense, preferably by the same courier we use. The product which is subject
to warranty claims must be in original packaging (undamaged) together with all its accessories and invoice.
- If you receive an incomplete order, a wrong product or products are not as described please contact us within 48 hours of receiving the order;
5. Returning goods
The buyer has the right to return products ordered on the website hobby.shop.ro or purchased in our shop, without any explanatory note, within 30 days. Returned products must be in
original packaging (sealed if applicable), undamaged and accompanied by the invoice.
The customer has the option to order / buy other products instead of purchased products and/or full or partial refund.
Hobby.shop.ro will refund the client within 30 days of receiving the returned goods.
Transportation of returned products will be supported entirely by the client. The returns will be made exclusively by courier. Hobby Shop does not make shipping arrangements for returns, it is the clients responsability.
What products are NOT accepted for returns:
- that have damaged packaging or missing alltogether;
- that are not accompanied by invoice;
- scale models with pieces constructed (pieces cut from the sprues and/or glued/painted);
- Used or opened consumables (brushes, paints, tools, adhesives, etc.);
- Any products that in their current condition can not be resold as a new product;
6. The sale contract
With the registration on hobby.shop.ro, the customer agrees with the method of communication used by hobby.shop.ro - by phone or email, using data sent by
Recieving th invoice related to the order placed on the site, is a contract of sale between hobby.shop.ro customer.
CAREFUL!!! The sale contract is the emitted invoice and not the received automated confirmation that your order has been placed, on email.
After placing the order, hobby.shop.ro reserves the right to cancel / modify the order placed within reasonable reasons. In cases where the order has been
paid in advance by the client and the order can not be fulfilled for justified reasons by hobby.shop.ro, the client will get the money back in full within
An order can be canceled because:
- Lack of availability in stock of the ordered products;
- The prices listed on the site are incorrect (wrong printing);
- Payment has not been accepted by the customer's issuing bank;
- The data provided by the customer is incomplete / incorrect;
The stock and availability of the products shown on the website is 99% correct. There are chances that products sold in our store won`t be updated fast enough on the website or sometimes differences in the real stock and the stock shown on the website would be different. We are trying to keep up the information as correct as possible.
All information, descriptions, images, and any form of product description on the website does not represent a contractual obligation, it is used
exclusively for presentation purposes, stock information, delivery and prices.
All offers and prices can be subject to change on the site without prior notice.
We are not responsible for the modification, suspension or partial or total closure of the site hobby.shop.ro.
Any disputes between the client and hobby.shop.ro will be solved amicably. Otherwise the parties may address the competent court of justice.